— A little visit to Nashville
— Upcoming events in the crypto-currency arena
— Blockchain technology news and updates
— Traveling and reliable rating systems
You Might also like
By admin — 2 months ago
— The importance of encryption
— Homeschool with bots
About the Guests:
– Paige has been immersed within the peer-to-peer technology world since 2011. Prior roles with mesh networking and p2p storage startups in addition to organizing the San Francisco Bitcoin Meetup has provided Paige with an appreciation for the diverse applications of decentralized networks. She enjoys exploring ways to simplify explanations of complex topics, hosting crypto parties and is a proud participant in the Free State Project. She has a BFA in Interrelated Media from Massachusetts College of Art and Design.
– JW Weatherman is a software security expert that has been working with Fortune 500 companies for over 20 years. He’s the author of the Bitcoin Threat Model found at http://btcThreats.com . A successful entrepreneur in the software start-up space, JW is currently the lead contributor of the open-source project Mathbot, a game that teaches kids math and programming by giving a robot a series of graphical commands. It’s an intuitive and fun way for kids to learn. Mathbot is free to play, but allows parents to reward kids in bitcoin for mastering a topic. If we succeed, the public schools will stop pretending to teach math.
If you like this content, please send a tip with BTC to: 1444meJi7YjgQGNg3U8Z6qYZFA5cgz4GmjPost Views: 604
By admin — 1 year ago
–“Sell the Whales!”
–“The Importance of Anonymous Payments”
About the Guests:
– Matt Philips majored in Politics at Princeton and interned at the Cato Institute along with FSP founder Jason Sorens before joining Internet advertising pioneer DoubleClick in New York City. He then co-founded Right Media, purchased by Yahoo! in 2007. He now lives in New Hampshire, where he is an activist and investor. Matt is president of the FSP, since March 1, 2016. Previous appearance.
– Rob Viglione is a finance PhD candidate at UofSC with research interests in cryptofinance, bitcoin, asset pricing, and innovation. Part of the Core team launching zencash.io and ZClassic, Co-Founder and CEO of Secure Blockchain Systems LLC, and Head of U.S. & Canada Ambassadors for BlockPay. Also teaches “Intro to Investments” and “Bitcoin & Blockchain Applications in Finance” at UofSC.
If you like this content, please send a tip with BTC to: 1444meJi7YjgQGNg3U8Z6qYZFA5cgz4GmjPost Views: 93
By admin — 6 months ago
— Bitcoin pricing.
— Marketing and PR for small business.
— Blockchain tech applications in various industries.
About the Guest:
– Shawn Owen is a serial entrepreneur with experience in management and ownership of enterprise operations with a passion for systems development, business operations, product delivery, and client service. Shawn became involved with blockchain technology through his advocacy of bitcoin in early 2011. He frequently speaks and writes on Blockchain technology and digital currencies.
– Kari DePhillips is the owner of The Content Factory, a digital PR agency that represents several national brands. She’s also the co-host of the Workationing Podcast and has been working around the world all year long.
If you like this content, please send a tip with BTC to: 1444meJi7YjgQGNg3U8Z6qYZFA5cgz4GmjPost Views: 91