– Jury nullification for the not guilty
– Trial tax
– The prison industrial complex
– How to make Bitcoin more accessible
About the Guests:
– Laura is a Los Angeles-based reality tv editor. She thinks cryptocurrency micropayments are the way forward for content creators and teaches an introductory bitcoin class.
– Kirsten is the Executive Director of the The Fully Informed Jury Association (FIJA), an organization focusing on issues involving the role of the jury in our justice system, FIJA seeks to preserve the full function of the jury as the final arbiter in our courts of law by informing everyone about their rights, powers and responsibilities when serving as trial jurors.
If you like this content, please send a tip with BTC to: 1444meJi7YjgQGNg3U8Z6qYZFA5cgz4Gmj