– the different beliefs in Bitcoin among the Bitcoin community
– the future of Blockchain in real estate
– getting farmers to adapt to technology
– the role of government in the farming industry
About the Guests:
– Matt McKibbin has been discussing liberty, bitcoin, and decentralized applications hosting his radio show podcast Liberty Panacea. He has since co-founded Ubitquity.io the blockchain-secured platform for real estate transactions, is the Chief Decentralization Officer at D10e.org, a conference dedicated to exploring decentralizing technologies and is now a VP of Business Development at www.familyoffice.vc which is helping to connect family offices interested in funding disruptive startups. Ultimately he believes the blockchain represents at technology which creates monetary and societal reformation much like the printing press aided in the religious reformation.
– Liz Reitzig is a public relations expert, writer, public speaker, political activist and entrepreneur. She is a co-founder of the Farm Food Freedom Coalition, a non-profit focusing on food availability and access in the US. As an entrepreneur, Reitzig runs a local GMO-free food buying club serving the greater Washington DC. Reitzig has spent nearly a decade working on the politics of food access in support of small farmers and those who wish to obtain food directly from them. She believes that everyone has the right to peacefully access the foods of their choice from the producer of their choice. Her work on several key cases and her proactive approach to policy and activism have helped shape national and state level food and farming policies. Most importantly, Liz is a mom raising the next generation on GMO free foods and healthy portion of food awareness.
If you like this content, please send a tip with BTC to: 1444meJi7YjgQGNg3U8Z6qYZFA5cgz4Gmj